Lexus and Kameron’s wedding at St Mary’s Catholic Church in Fredericksburg Texas was an event straight out of a fairytale. With gorgeous coral and gray colors, this was a wedding that blew this Fredericksburg Wedding photographer away. Lexus spared no detail and Donna from the Party Affair made her dream wedding come true. We had a great party in Fredericksburg Texas that day, filled with laughter, happy tears and lots of smiles from everyone who attended. St. Mary’s Catholic Church provided the perfect backdrop for these two, since they grew up in this church. And the alter definitely doesn’t disappoint. This church is a historical site for the town of Fredericksburg. For their reception, country music filled the air as they two stepped the night away.
Lexus is a girl who grew up riding horses all her life, and even though she would probably be more comfortable in her jeans and cowgirl boots, she made a stunning bride. Kameron is one lucky guy! And just to make sure that horse was in her wedding, her and Kameron rode off in a horse and carriage after their reception. Check out these images!
- St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- St. Mary’s Holy Family Center
- Dress: Cristiano Lucci : Impression Bridal of San Antonio : https://impressionbridalstore.com/
- Florist: HEB-Fredericksburg
- Wedding Planner / Coordinator: The Party Affair : Donna Solbrig : https://www.party-affair.com/ : email@example.com
- DJ/ Entertainment Services : The Wagon Aces : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cake: Sophie’s Bakery, Inc.: www.sophiesbakeryinc.com
- Bridesmaids Dresses : JJ’s House : https://www.jjshouse.com/
- Groomsmen and Groom attire : Men’s Warehouse
To view more weddings, click here
To contact me about photographing your own wedding, click here.